LINK DOWNLOAD : http://adf.ly/2559642/vipd43
( Important Alert )
For the program to work properly without problems
Please stop Antivirus program content of 100% does not exist for viruses
Because the program protection Ehtbr all crack Mvirs not allowed access to the full program
thank you for match
Like + Subscribe + Favorites + Comment :)
====================== info =====================
SmartWhois is a useful network information utility that allows you to look up all the available information about an IP address, hostname or domain, including country, state or province, city, name of the network provider, administrator and technical support contact information.
It helps you find answers to these important questions:
* Who owns the domain?
* When was the domain registered?
* What is the contact information of the domain owner?
* Who is the owner of the IP-addresses?
* Smart operation: The program always looks just right database, you do not have to spend time trying them all.
* Integration with Microsoft Internet Explorer and Microsoft Outlook. Look up domain owners and IP-address in the e-mail headers.
* Saving results into an archive: you can build your own database, which can be viewed offline.
* Batch processing of IP-addresses or domains.
* Caching results.
* Comparison of the names and IP-addresses, DNS-caching queries.
* Integration with Network Monitor CommView: SmartWhois can be accessed from CommView for quick reference.
* Calling SmartWhois directly from your application. Refer to SmartWhois FAQ.
* Queries the mask.
* Whois console for custom queries.
* Country code reference.
* Customizable interface.
* Firewall support SOCKS5.
Who needs TamoSoft SmartWhois?
* SmartWhois is necessary for everyone who uses a standard utility Whois: SmartWhois saves a lot of time and do what it can not do the standard utilities Whois.
* SmartWhois will help people who hate spam or want to identify the origin of suspicious e-mail messages: check the message header and the real sender! You can also send an email network administrator with a mouse click.
* SmartWhois useful for webmasters who want to further explore the log files and can not identify many of the IP-address.
* SmartWhois will benefit authors shareware-programs that need to know exactly where an order comes from, as well as people who want to identify the origin of suspicious e-mail on its title.
The structure consists of plug-ins for SmartWhois Microsoft Internet Explorer, Maxthon Browser, Mozilla / SeaMonkey Navigator, Mozilla Firefox, Netscape Browser, Flock, Microsoft Outlook and Windows Explorer to easily and quickly perform queries on IP-addresses / hostnames / domains and / or packet processing directly from these applications.
· Domain support IDN.
· Support for Unicode. Now display the information about the owners of domain names in all languages.
· Support addresses IPv6.
· Improved program core. It speeds up the work by supporting multi-threaded processing of batch requests.
· Added support for the following domain areas: FM, AC, AR, CA, BE, CL, ASIA, TR, SK, LT, LV, HK. Updated data parsers for many other domain zones.
· For the domains or IP-addresses containing LOC-record showing geographic coordinates.
· Automatically detects the type of request, depending on the input parameters.
• A new type of query, "How IP and the domain."
· Support for multiple queries separated: enter multiple IP-addresses or domains, separated by commas.
· Supports multiple proxy servers. The ability to use a new random proxy for each individual connection to whois-server.
· Improved templates to send messages of offenses. Now supported setting and sample templates for reports, depending on the resource (IP-address or domain).
· The ability to query all IP-addresses assigned to the host.
· Added an extension for Google Chrome.
· Updated map the distribution of IP-addresses.
· Updated data parsers domain zones.
· Support for Windows 8.
Home Page - www.tamos.com/products/smartwhois/