✎ Victoria Beckham's Top 10 Rules For Success: In this video we're going to learn how to improve our lives by analyzing our take on Victoria Beckham's rules for success.
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
★ MORE RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you enjoyed this video, you may enjoy these other videos from Evan Carmichael:
• David Beckham's Top 10 Rules For Success - https://youtu.be/RkVoghX7MMA
• Rihanna's Top 10 Rules For Success - https://youtu.be/ZMlLvtxHagg
• Beyonce's Top 10 Rules For Success - https://youtu.be/zC79HWP6IXY
♛ BUY MY BOOK, CHANGE YOUR LIFE ♛
Some used the ideas in this book to build multi-billion-dollar businesses. I'll give you the simple-yet-powerful formula that they used (and you can) to realize your dreams. Get yours.
✎ She's an English businesswoman, fashion designer, model, and singer. She rose to fame with the all-female pop group Spice Girls. In the past decade, Beckham has become an internationally recognized style icon and fashion designer.
-= VICTORIA'S RULES =-
1. Enjoy what you do
2. Be a sponge
3. Always keep improving
4. Be involved
5. Stay focused
6. Care deeply about your customers
7. Prove it to yourself
8. Work hard
9. Be positive
10. Surround yourself with great people
✎ In 1980, she watched the musical film Fame and subsequently made the decision to pursue a musical career. In 1994, Beckham joined the all-female group, the Spice Girls. The group was one of the most successful pop acts of the 1990s. Spice Girls sold over fifty-five million records worldwide. Beckham made a guest appearance on the catwalk for Maria Grachvogel on 17 February 2000, marking her debut as a model at London Fashion Week. She also acted as a British ambassador for Dolce and Gabbana, and was briefly the face of Rocawear in 2003. Beckham has graced countless fashion magazine covers during her career, including I-D in 2004 and W in 2007. In the past decade, Beckham has become an internationally recognised style icon and fashion designer. The Victoria Beckham label was named designer brand of the year in the UK in 2011. On 13 September 2001, Beckham released her first book, Learning to Fly. She is married to David Beckham, and they have four children.
❞ THIS VIDEO REQUESTED BY ❞
Kris Dunlop1: "@evan carmichael PLEASE feature Victoria Beckham. Breaking away from the ultra-pop, girl band scene and making a name for herself in high fashion, is so inspiring"
✔ SOURCES ✔
[The New School] - Parsons School of Design - https://youtu.be/3f3GEpUq4aY
[LASALLE Singapore] - On Pedder Presents Victoria Beckham - https://youtu.be/jx0qBOU_xAs
[iCarl84] - CNN Talk Asia - https://youtu.be/4JofGV3uUf4
[DavidBeckhamLover1] - Larry King Live - https://youtu.be/-vno3rRURZg
[CNN ] - The different sides of Victoria Beckham - https://youtu.be/rcxe8ptftOI
[British Vogue] - Vogue Festival - https://youtu.be/qO7ZwQUolGg
[MegaMojo121] - David and Victoria Beckham interview - https://youtu.be/HokBXLDwoQs
Tips for a career in fashion - https://youtu.be/tBN9iDD9XIs
Achieving fashion success - https://youtu.be/MyNcWeStVjw
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan's t-shirts?: http://evancarmichael.com/Gear.html
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• Why does Evan make so many videos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKxGA8xr1k
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it'll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
.: MORE ABOUT ME PERSONALLY :.
• About: http://www.evancarmichael.com/about/
• Coaching: http://www.evancarmichael.com/movement/
• Speaking: http://www.evancarmichael.com/speaking/
Thank you for watching - I really appreciate it :)