Ask the PRO: Copywriting Secrets – Grant Cardone Interviews Internet Marketing Legend, Anik Singal About How He’s Sold Over $120 Million Worth of Products Online! Listen to Anik talk about his 5-STEP System to writing powerful words.
Get Anik’s 100% FREE Course:
Here’s the 5-Step Formula Anik Singal reveals:
1. Introduction — The purpose is to convince someone to engage and stay with you for your entire presentation. You must draw someone in. The only purpose of the introduction is to get their INTEREST.
2. Story – The purpose to relate to the audience and to create a CONNECTION. Use the story to set-up your product as the “Batman” of the relationship. Put yourself at their level and convince them that if “you” can do it, so can they!
3. Content – The purpose is to give someone VALUE and establish your CREDIBLITY. Today, consumers want value even out of the “pitch.” Focus on giving them AHA moments through the “what” and you’ll have them sold!
4. Transition – The purpose is to start talking to the LOGICAL side of the mind. Address the elephant in the room: “Why you’re about to charge them money?” Keep this step short, make the transition and get ready to close the sale!
5. Pitch – The purpose is to build such high value that you instantly CLOSE the sale. Look, everyone wants a DEAL. If they give you $1, they want to know they’re getting $10 in return. This is the step where you build that logical value.
By the end of this process, you’re just collecting money. The best part is that you don’t have to have even been there or spoken to anyone. Your words on a website will do this!
MASTER THIS TRADE – 100% FREE Course:
This course teaches you everything you need to know!
►Where to follow and listen to Uncle G:
Thank you for watching this video—Please Share it. I like to read comments so please leave a comment and…
► Subscribe to My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/GrantCardone?sub_confirmation=1
Grant Cardone is a New York Times bestselling author, the #1 sales trainer in the world, and an internationally renowned speaker on leadership, real estate investing, entrepreneurship, social media, and finance. His 5 privately held companies have annual revenues exceeding $100 million. Forbes named Mr. Cardone #1 of the "25 Marketing Influencers to Watch in 2017". Grant’s straight-shooting viewpoints on the economy, the middle class, and business have made him a valuable resource for media seeking commentary and insights on real topics that matter. He regularly appears on Fox News, Fox Business, CNBC, and MSNBC, and writes for Forbes, Success Magazine, Business Insider, Entrepreneur.com, and the Huffington Post. He urges his followers and clients to make success their duty, responsibility, and obligation. He currently resides in South Florida with his wife and two daughters.